Just Got 2 Have It is celebrating 20 years carrying the best lines in the gift & home products industry and we've got another 20 years to look forward to. We're growing fast & need self-motivated, energetic salespeople who will grow with us.
Do your core values align with ours?
- Get it done
- I love my job
- Fun, always
- Trust me, I've got your back
- See the future
(Do you notice that it spells GIFTS? We truly live our core values!)
The position requires a motivated, results-driven Sales Representative to take the lead. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. If you are competitive, self-motivated and hungry to earn uncapped earning potential, we’re excited to talk with you. We are looking for someone who has a passion to help both retailers and our vendors grow their business. Candidate will work with retailers including:
gift stores, boutiques, apparel stores, upscale boutiques, spas, and resorts as well as seek out new business.
We are seeking qualified sales reps in these territories:
East North Carolina
Mid Atlantic Division
Western PA / Northern WV
Virginia / Southern WV
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate sales reports each week to set daily goals aligned with the company
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with vendors to identify new opportunities and educate yourself on new products
- Expand your product portfolio and the company’s presence in your territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for account growth
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma
- 1+ years in an outside sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Intermediate computer skills – Outlook, Excel, MS Office Programs and order entry systems
- Reliable Transportation
- Familiarity with CRM software
Additional Job Details
- Compensation: 1099 position, commission, bonuses, other forms
- Work Location: multiple locations, fully remote, on the road
Qualified applicants are advised to submit their resume to [email protected] at the first opportunity to begin the pre-screening interview process.
E-mail an attached resume to [email protected].
*All resumes submitted will be held for territory openings.